Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 5 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Leah Bergman
      Participant

Since a child, I’ve been drawn towards the concept of love one another as yourself. So, this week’s readings really resonated with me. I’ve also been meditating on the concept of how inter-connected we all are. I’m praying that I will see my fellow humans more in that light. I liked the story of how everyone communicated at a telepathic level until the Tower of Babel.

Maria
      Participant

Thank you so much for the lessons of this past 5 weeks!

There’s so much of what I’ve read or heard in here that has been my own way of viewing life… and so much new information that has helped me understand why that mindset didn’t work in my past… that I’m just eager to get to know the methodology to get it right this time before dying again! LOL…

Thanks to my fellow students also, if you’re reading this as well, as your presence in here strengthens my willpower to keep on with this process.

Shalom to everyone!

William Taylor
        Participant

shalom question, didn’t you live and work on the Rose Akers farm? This is Bill Dan’s freind.

Scott
      Participant

That “Love your friend as yourself” is about including others in our perception of self – inclusively expanding self.

D
      Participant

That the whole of the Bible and all the books of Kabbalah are only about how to achieve
      “love your neighbor as yourself”.

Ehud
      Participant

The secret about method of Love others as yourselves was not explained yet. How to do it? Jesus thought that method by love what sacrifice and lover itself for the sake of others. Please can you point me to the way how Kabbala explain this? I am sorry if I did not catch it and it was explained already. Thank you

Adebiyi Dayspring
      Participant

Intentions are very important. Actions not backed by the right intention could be counter productive with regards to attaining equivalence of form.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.