Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 5 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 4 posts - 43 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Paul
      Participant

A minor reflection:

I never thought of Facebook as a possible means to world correction. More as a collective, unconscious platform for egoistical pursuits.

But so many millions  of people using it, forming a social network spanning the whole globe, makes  it an interesting challenge how to change their  selfish attitude to an altruistic one.

Paul
      Participant

” Do not observe the externality of the face , but the internality of the heart.” Quote from Baal Ha Sulam, in this weeks clip with Rav Leitman.

Also from Baal HaSulam (from the Shamati, (recommended reading, last sentence:

In other words, the internal will correct the external.

If i compare this with the well-known statement “” mind over matter “, should not mind be replaced by heart,

e.g is not conscience our  inner judge which leads more to corrections?

Douglas
      Participant

My deepest prayer and desire is to have, to be given this perception as is talked about in the Video: Correcting the world. I ask that I can see others as myself in my day to day life, and that my actions towards others reflect this perception.

Marion
      Participant

I have grown up with the concept of ‘love your neighbour as yourself’, but always felt guilty as I never managed to genuinely feel that I did.

I am very grateful to have found a teaching that acknowledges how difficult this is, and excited to start along the path of learning how to do it!

Joanne Kabu-W10
        Participant

I always enjoy Douglas and Marion’s responses. I love your awareness. Thanks for sharing. <3

Viewing 4 posts - 43 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.