Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 5 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      D
      Participant

That the whole of the Bible and all the books of Kabbalah are only about how to achieve
      “love your neighbor as yourself”.

Ehud
      Participant

The secret about method of Love others as yourselves was not explained yet. How to do it? Jesus thought that method by love what sacrifice and lover itself for the sake of others. Please can you point me to the way how Kabbala explain this? I am sorry if I did not catch it and it was explained already. Thank you

Adebiyi Dayspring
      Participant

Intentions are very important. Actions not backed by the right intention could be counter productive with regards to attaining equivalence of form.

Eva
      Participant

It is very hard for me to write down my reflections, somehow it is so much going on that it take time for me to be able to connect here by typing about my perspectives.; at the same time I wish I could speak, verbelize them, as writing feels more of a struggel.

I am split in my own, personal unity and kind of experience the mini fractal of the whole creation just in my own tiny world … I am blown away – again and again – how infinite and ongoing the human development is, I am able to extend and sense others as little parts of the whole I am part of, have glimpses of true feelings of  the … The … THE … what am I feeling? … it is something beyond I can express! These glimpses are so short lived, I can hold to the “memory” of it but most of the time I fall back in my own world of emotions like “I’m cranky … I’m mad right now … what the F***!? (sorry for the honest language but it is true and is followed by deep shame) … are you kidding? this is stupid! … oh, shishhhh, this is not for real! … and the list goes on, and I am pendulating between unwelcomed  emotions followed by shame, deep embarassment, feeling betrayed, exploited and questioning where is the spark I just felt like ages ago, even though it was yesterday, and the magical warmth of feeling others. However, when I’m in the “dark” I am able to use my intellect, awareness, logic or whatever it is to observe, remember the spark, keep my sanity. Sometimes pendulation becomes almost parallel, when I feel the negative emotions, shame and can observe them all at once. The only thing provides stability is the purpose of doing the work for the benefit of the whole, understanding the concept of concealment and KNOW (it is different then “know”) that whatever I experience is for a GOOD purpose regardless of my perception.

Katel
      Participant

It was another wow moment at knowing that the 613 laws is a code or the process, to achieve the technology of love for neighbor as love for oneself, which is also the screen or software that was spoken of in previous lessons that one has to install to sense the whole of reality and reveal the Creator.   Hmmm the picture is so obvious now!!

Thank you so much Senior Instructor Tony and KabU Team for all these impartations and enlightenment. There is so much shift in my outlook and thinking right now.

Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

I’m looking at people in the world now with different ‘eyes’. What are their desires and what problems do they have and then I compare it with knowledge I got here and assess how far in their development are they and if their point in the heart has already awakened.

Just my little ‘game’ I play in my mind now 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.