Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 5 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Shmuley
      Participant

To understand that agood actions are not as important as good intentions

henry
      Participant

El precepto de amar al prójimo, entendido en su naturaleza espiritual, incondicional hacia los otros como lo es hacia mi mismo, con la intención correcta que se ajusta a la de la Fuerza superior, para entretejer con todos un vaso único de deseo de otorgamiento.

Theresa H
      Participant

The lesson as a whole was very therapeutic and I plan to continue my studies in Kabbalah. I really do hope I can do my part to change the world for the better starting with my family and the people I come across.

Esther
      Participant

I agree with Douglas.  It will be interesting to see how we can be taught to actually love each other as ourself.  It sounds like intensive spiritual group therapy.  Thank you Kabu for offering this to the world.

Eliyahu
      Blocked

When this one girl in the Video started to smile, it caused me to smile back. This reminded me that we have an influence on the emotional reactions from our friends. We have a choice of either reacting to our inner state or to act against it and initiate a positive response.

i grew to understand that all of the actions at the world stage are ment one way or the other to help us grasp our correct inner sense of reality. As a fruit must ripe in order to be enjoy properly, so must all human endeveours to be used properly to achieve human wholeness with the creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.