Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dennis Ibrahim
      Participant

The reality I am perceiving is controlled or decided my the egoism system, if transcend my ego and develop the desire to bestowal, then I am able to access the hidden reality.

martin
      Participant

There are so many avenues of greater understanding, all of which add to the feeling of pleasure and perhaps more to a sense of purpose, which although I thought I had some sort of handle on was in fact lacking. On a practical level I have gone deep into the past and relived many of the experiences I went through as a child and in fact in adult life as well. Some good some seemingly not so good in fact they were still living in my head rent free. Not so anymore, everything is now in perspective, a clear adventure of the path to where I am now. Everything is a road map to an outcome which has been filled with purpose and direction. The rest of the journey is beginning to look like an adventure that I really don’t want to miss.

Ilya
      Participant

Well, that the corporeal world in the end doesn’t exist. All we’re sure of is some reality that’s interpreted by our senses. Our senses change, our desires change, and so does our world.

Letta
      Participant

That there is a way back from the ‘box’ to the spiritual worlds and that it all starts at the point in our heart.

sj
      Participant

This lesson was awesome. I finally am starting to understand the goal of creation. The beauty of it is that the Creator is the one getting us to the goal. To trust (have faith) in the Creator’s complete rule is a life of peace and joy through altruism. We’re all on our way!

Alessa
      Participant

Actually, while I await answers to my (numerous) questions on this week’s readings, I’ve also been reading an article shared following my questions from week 1 – on the nature of evil.

At the end of the article by Dr. Laitman, it says that earthly evil (being mean to others, for instance) cannot be corrected, and will keep getting worse, until we fix the spiritual evil, which is the fact that we’re opposed to the Creator.

(source, in case anyone else wishes to read the article: laitman.com/2010/10/true-evil/#gsc.tab=0)

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 96 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.