Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      JamesM
      Participant

This may sound very Jungian, but since signing up for this amazing course, I have had my mind blown repeatedly – pretty much daily, in fact – by the synchronicities that keep hitting me: words, ideas, concepts that I hear that trigger a memory, lead to a deja vu moment or an epiphany. It literally feels, as I watch the videos and read the books, like my life is making sense, puzzle pieces are falling into place and questions that I didn’t even know I had are being answered.

Amazing. Thank you all so much and may G-d bless you for the incredible work you do.

Lungelo
      Participant

Love. I didn’t think of love as such a powerful force. But indeed it is. I see it now. It is a greater force than anything on earth.

marie claire
      Participant

This is so similar to Advaita Vedanta. However, during one of the videos that I watched on you tube it was explained that it is when we want to bestow what the creator wants that we can make that connection. I had a wonderful feeling out of that, that the creator’s wish is to bestow delight in or to us and that we have to want to give the creator that experience of pleasure. That is how I have understood it in any event.

Sharilyn
      Participant

Watching the “Dr. Quantum Visits Flatlands” cartoon added to my understanding. 🙂

R-zahn
      Participant

The program. A game. Nothing listening to prayers. Nothing certain to be real, as in real meat. What are we eating, but only what we are being fed?  A-simulation is an option. From where?  A creator of the program, or The Creator of the a-simulation?  The play is to uncover the self. Everything else is just to big to be certain about.

Leyah Lynette Evol
      Participant

About a year ago I decided to try to astral travel. Found some meditation music, set the intention, invited Arch Angel Michael for protection closed my eyes and surrendered to an unknown experience.  I literally found myself in a white room.  I was completely alone, I could hear my footsteps echo in the room as I walked.  It was a very real experience.  But it made me uncomfortable because no one was there.  I never tried again.

When I saw Tony in the white room saying “this is reality” I was blown away.   My Question is … does the white room really exist?  And If it does, and I was there what was I supposed to have done there?

I feel like I’m at the right place because of this synchronicity.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 96 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.