Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 157 through 162 (of 311 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Leah Bergman
      Participant

There were many aha moments, but I am drawn most to loving others and the inter-connected nature of us all. This weeks reading really resonated with me, and I’m still processing and meditating on it.

Rae
      Participant

I’m inspired most by the growing connection to and guidance from Creator that I experience in my everyday life. It is most heightened when I read the course materials and watch all the content that Kabbalahinfo and Kab Tv. From the many live and recorded classes and etc. I am so grateful and I want to contribute as well and continue to be a part of it!! Inspiring is too small a word!!

When I connect with other human beings as I e always been able to do alone in Nature I know I’m truly connecting with Creator ❤️ I’m growing spiritually in the only way possible for me now. I no longer want to disconnect and avoid my spiritual purpose and I can enjoy nature in other countries and states now through studying Kabbalah with you all! Thank you for all you are and all you do!

The wish for all my Friends is for them to know happiness, joy and freedom!

Xoxo 😘

Maria
      Participant

What inspires me the most is to feel there is a plan. Feeling that there is some kind of “order” and not only randomness is what I had been yearning to feel since I was 8 years old and had my first existential crisis. I’ve searched in so many places… but this really feels like home.

About what I have learnt about me… that I had to go through a lot of pain before reaching Kabbalah.

To my fellow students I wish an easy walk on the path! 🙂
      <div id=”simple-translate” class=”simple-translate-system-theme”>
      <div>
      <div class=”simple-translate-button isShow” style=”background-image: url(‘moz-extension://6d79f7dd-e4ef-4daf-9a87-91f649e8f201/icons/512.png’); height: 22px; width: 22px; top: 122px; left: 394px;”></div>
      <div class=”simple-translate-panel ” style=”width: 300px; height: 200px; top: 0px; left: 0px; font-size: 13px;”>
      <div class=”simple-translate-result-wrapper” style=”overflow: hidden;”>
      <div class=”simple-translate-move” draggable=”true”></div>
      <div class=”simple-translate-result-contents”>
      <p class=”simple-translate-result” dir=”auto”></p>
      <p class=”simple-translate-candidate” dir=”auto”></p>

</div>
      </div>
      </div>
      </div>
      </div>

jill
      Participant

I was impressed by the course organization,  method of instruction, and quality of the  materials.

Favorite quote: I see that all the afflictions the Creator sent were so that I would have a place to work above reason.

I love that concept of above reason. It speaks to that nasty little Know it all voice in my head.

I have found the level of my egoism shocking, and also my strident introversion a huge problem that certainly needs the corrections I have been struggling with.

Roger Fry
      Participant

What inpired me was that this all to divine plan. That we can do only so much by ourselves but the light is always there but hidden. I look foward to developing this ulterstic view by connecting to the heart centre of those within this group.

Scott
      Participant

1. What most inspired me in the course?
      Knowing that we are here because of the creator’s will, that we are governed by Him for His purpose, that we are part of the common soul of Israel, that we will receive the Creator’s light for His sake, and that we will attain and adhere to the Creator.

2. What have I learned about myself in the process?
      That I want to continue studying and become a member of a group of 10.

3. What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?
      May they make connections with others who are on consciously on the course of spiritual development and experience love and fulfillment.

Viewing 6 posts - 157 through 162 (of 311 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.