Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 169 through 174 (of 311 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      craig
      Participant

The love of fish.

Namron
      Participant

I study elementary  in a catholic school. As a kid I wanted to do everything the church deem as good and necessary. When I start questioning the behavior of god I could not accept that the church has the right answers and it was hard for me to stop believing in Jesus Christ as god and all that. Because all that time I was afraid I could be wrong.

Later I learned that nobody knew the truth in a way that they could prove it to me,
      So inside of me I knew that I was right, but in those days I could not discuss my believes with anybody I knew. I didn’t have any information that support my ideas, but for me the creator wasn’t a person it was more like a force, like a white light that can break in a spectrum of colors or different kind of energies.

I use to explain that my believe of God was that He was sleeping and the creation was his dream and we have our existence in his dream like the fish lives in the water we live in the reality he is dreaming.

Then I heard the lecture that the creator is not a whimsical god that we can bribe. that he created everything according to his rules for creation, that he is not looking over my shoulder ready to punish me for my mistakes, instead he has laws that work, like gravity that if  I violate this law no God will come and punish me but the law will make me fall.

All this concepts agree with what is inside of me in a way that I think they ring true, like many of the ideas that live inside of me that I haven’t yet verbalize but when this ideas appear in some of the lectures  they bring “aha” moments.

I just wish I learn to truly love my fellow students first.

Denys
      Participant

I have to love others as myself

zeinab
      Participant

i still feel i have a long way to go before i can connect with the creator

great it’s eye-opening and I gained a lot of knowledge studying understanding it made clear some questions that I had

Michelle
      Participant

The Creator is the source of infinite sharing and caring actions. For one to be aware to receive the love that the Creator is joyously sharing with each one of us and to share our joyous gratitude in return to the Creator combined with sharing loving and caring actions with others. In addition, to be aware where to correct (transform) one’s unloving thoughts, words, and actions with loving thoughts, words, and actions. The Creator first abundantly loves us and greatly values us. Let us receive the love which is the Creator is sharing and share with others.

Viewing 6 posts - 169 through 174 (of 311 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.