Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 163 through 168 (of 310 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ben
      Participant

I have seen how my huge ego and self-importance has been such a stumbling block to my spiritual development.  I see that the Creator is constantly bestowing light on me but I reject much of it in favor of my own stubborn opinion.  I also see that when I give advice and it is rejected or ignored I feel bad inside and it causes me to wonder that if I want a relationship with the Creator, how must He feel when I ignore His bestowal freely given.

Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

1) The emphasis on Loving our Friend as Ourself (and feeling this in the heart like I was connecting with others).

2) That this makes my life and many things that have happened make a lot more sense. Because I can remember experiencing many of the phases described when approaching the Creator and have had many baffling moments that are now clarified as to what it was all for.

3) I wish for my fellow students to make a connection and climb the ladder to ultimate fulfillment, joy, and peace!

Ehud
      Participant

My intentions must die to myself in order that they can be pure and loving as Creator desires.

Mary
      Participant

This course slowly built up towards the most important thing “to love others as we love ourselves”.

Adebiyi Dayspring
      Participant

Loving others as I love myself is the most important thing. I must be able to perceive the spiritual desire of the people of the world as inseperable from mine and as I work on  correcting my inner desire towards attaining equivalence of form with the creator, the whole of humanity benefits also.

craig
      Participant

The love of fish.

Viewing 6 posts - 163 through 168 (of 310 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.