Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 310 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Liss
      Participant

What inspired me is to keep going on this journey, it is so fulfilling, my heart is happy and full of love.

I have learn that I am one with all, and I am implementing to love my self as my neighbor, no matter the circumstances is within me.

I wish for my fellow students of kaballah to keep nurturing that desire in their heart. We are all one.

Matanah
      Participant

I am most inspired by all the reading materials as it is presented by this course. (I have to replace a few highlighters!) Questions and answers in the weeks’ forums were helpful in deepening understanding of the lessons. I find peace in Shamati. Looking forward to learning more about Kabbalah.

Peter
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>What has become more and more clear to me throughout this course is that kabbalah is not at all about theory, but that it is a genuine method to reach ‘love your friend as yourself’, and not a bit, but entirely. I’m so happy that there is a purpose in life!</p>
      I have learned here that love doesn’t come without hatred, so when I feel hate towards someone, I feel less hopeless, because I know it is something ‘natural’, and actually a condition for real love.

I wish for everyone to be deeply touched by kabbalah and to be feeling the actual meaning of the texts; to find this single button that needs a push.

Tracey N
      Participant

I was most inspired by “There is None Beside Him”. This article brought so much clarity.  I have learned that my perception of reality is very incorrect.

I hope my fellow students will advance in the work and be inspired by the Creator to complete their task.

Miguel Garcia
      Participant

I was most inspired by ”There’s None Else Beside Him” and “Love your neighbor as yourself”.

I realized about myself that I am part of the whole.

My fondest wish is that all of my fellow students experience the true meaning of love.

suzanne
      Participant

i was most inspired by  “There is none else besides Him” and how that relates to “freedom” and “free will”.

i have learned that the light is all around us and is constant and is there no matter what–no matter what i believe and i have a child like view of freedom and freewill.

i wish for fellow students to keep studying Kabbalah and connecting in order to perceive the Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 310 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.