Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 265 through 270 (of 311 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sol Belo
      Participant

I have had most of my perennial questions thoroughly examined, clarified, and answered with a way forward for me.

Etienne Fourie
      Participant

I have learned how necessary its is to connect with each other for the collective correction of the world.  It is as I experience a responsibility for my own correction to help the correction of the one soul.

Niklas
      Participant

Throughout this course I felt that I have already come a bit closer to the Kabbalistic environment and connected to some of my fellow students.

What inspires me most is the way in which Kabbalists relate to their lives. It is a difficult thing for me to understand. I am used to advancing through pain and actually started seeking pain because I thought that it is necessary. Perhaps it isn’t.

I wish to my fellow students that their path in life from this point forward is an “exciting journey; a voyage of discovery” instead of a life filled with suffering.

Let’s make it happen!

BEN
      Participant

what i realized by taking the kab u courses is that i really desire to be one with others and the Creator. this is the most important thing to me

Niki
      Participant

Thank you KabU for your dedication and support.  Thank you Tony for your insights and clear explanations on the Wisdom of Kabbalah.

I’ve learned that there is nothing wrong with the world outside of me, I AM the one that needs correction… and I feel inspired and supported to do the work and put in the effort.

I wish for my fellow students to stay on the path of Spirituality.  May we each share our own individual spark to all of us!

Tiago Casellato
      Participant

1- It inspires me to have this gift (the point in the heart) given by the Creator in this generation,  and be able to correct my inner qualities and help the world to be a better place for all.

2- I learned that the political activism I’ve been involved in the last few years wasn’t the effective way to see the changes I wanted to see. Kabbalah shows me now that it’s an internal work, not external.

3- I wish my fellow students all the best and to join me in the spiritual journey. We have a lot of work to do!

Viewing 6 posts - 265 through 270 (of 311 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.