Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 277 through 282 (of 310 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Try everything.

Rivka
      Participant

What inspired me most in the course is that there is a way, the method of Kabbalah, that will bring me and others to correction and become like the creator. I also wish for my fellow students to join in this endeavor of Correction.

zohreh
      Participant

1-To be united with the Creator, one must have inner love not only for the neighbor but for all levels of existence and see the Creator in all the particles of this universe.
      2-I realized about myself that much more than I have ever ignited love in me, I have to try and be ready to serve the whole universe at any time.
      3-I wish they had a heart the size of the universe where the note would receive not only the love of all creatures but also a love the greatness of the Creator.

Kabbalah has inspired me to keep helping those in need, since i realize that no effort  i put up with strangers goes empty spiritually speaking- Therefore, i encourage my fellow classmates to keep up the good efforts to extend Kabbalah not only as a personal method to achieve equivalece of form, but as a true conviction of what love really is. To love my fellow man as myself.

edgerrin
      Participant

kabbalah revealed has shown me the connection between science and spirit, matter and meaning. the concept of the screen has changed how, or why, i do most everything. being shown kabbalah is being shown your heart. i wish for students to find true beauty and joy in deepening their desire. one of the most powerful parts of the course was addressing our discomfort with desire and our need for immediate fulfillment. and yet we’re built in with an infinite longing for more. to see this as purposeful and a tool for love is a dramatic shift in consciousness, for me at least.

thank you to all of KabU for this feat of education.

kay
      Participant

Given me hope

Viewing 6 posts - 277 through 282 (of 310 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.