Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Steph
      Participant

The workshop where we practiced uniting in the Creators force answered a longing request that I had for 2 years.

The most learning, and biggest relief/challenge was how to use the EGO instead of blaming others, or constantly criticizing myself.  What a path of solution KabU is!

What I wish for fellow students on their spiritual journey is an ongoing expansion of the point in your heart; and may you have tenacity for the attainment of ‘one man in one heart’.

Matanah
      Participant

The buildup to reach this point in our studies is clearly worth achieving steps in our lessons, as we learn about our egos and the true understanding of loving our neighbor as ourselves. I look forward to reaching the state of Reception for Bestowal. I sincerely appreciate you, Julian, and each Kabbalist who gave their all to bring us thus far.

Peter
      Participant

What I found very intriguing is that although we are controlled in everything we do, still true free will exists somewhere. And it is in this Spiritual Environment. I have become more aware now of these voices in me that want justification. I see that they are limiting. I am very exited to continue. This will be a great challenge probably. But how great is it that the path is ready for us to walk, and there is guidance from experienced instructors. I am very grateful for this opportunity. I wish everyone to continue together and to be able to make a choice towards the light!

Denys
      Participant

I feel that the most important moment of my life has arrived. Now I understand that I have been waiting years for this moment. I came to think that God did not want anything with me. The gratitude so deep that I feel I cannot describe it with words.

Jack Brenon
      Participant

Wow!  Jam packed session.  You certainly saved the best for last!  I think I now understand the emblem of the tree on the website everywhere.  Or to be honest, maybe I do understand it:  the Massach is the line dividing the tree and the root! Malkut is the root and the tree is “the society” (Benai Baruch);  Spirituality is the fruit  (Ohr Hozer -reflected light) where society grows.  One has to do Tsim Tsum (restriction on their spiritual desire) on the root in order for the tree to grow. First, the buds of the tree require “bestow to bestow”, then the tree needs the root to transfer water and it becomes “receive in order to bestow”.   Without a root, there is no tree and without the light  (Ohr hozer) there are no roots.  By the same talking, The deeper the roots, the bigger the tree that needs the light (Ohr Hozer) to shade the inanimate and the animate alike.  Incredible!  And very difficult to put into words!

Tracey N
      Participant

I was most inspired by the concept of “help against me”. I found this idea puzzling at first but after the live session with Julian this evening I have a clearer picture of this and how it works.  I’ve learnt a lot about my ego and how it can hide my true intentions from me. I hope my fellow students continue to study with us and hope we all can reach ultimate connection with the Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.