Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Nathan
      Participant

I’ve learned that I have a long way to go.  I’ve also learned that I want to.

Irina
      Participant

I am eager to join the Young group.

I wish everyone to stay on the path to the Creator and don’t give up.

Thank you Julian!  Zoom sessions are simply great.

David Edwards
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course was just seeing all the faces of all the other people. Knowing that there’s others out there who feel the same way. I wish for my fellow students to feel connected and unified. I wish for them eternal life and attainment of the creator.

Andrew
      Participant

I was most inspired by the Workshop and the connection that was possible. Knowing we’re focusing outside ourselves on others was a new way to perceive my life. I’ve learned that I’m not as flawed and hopeless as I once believed I was. That there is a way to grow and transform! I wish this transformation and attainment for all my fellow students and to be able to witness this as much as possible. Thank you so much for the way this was so beautifully presented. Julian was so positive and encouraging! The instructors are all so wonderful in their guidance and teaching. It’s truly a remarkable experience.

Kári Allansson
      Participant

I feel stuck in my ego and I crave spirituality. I look forward to creating a new environment, a new vessel, and finding my true self outside my ego.

Theresa H
      Participant

I learned that one way to get closure with our creator is to get closure with people around me. The connection is where you can find our creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.