Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      kevin jackson
      Participant

I’ve learned through this course that this journey can’t be completed alone and after going through this process, why would I want to go it alone? 🤦‍♂️💖

ORLANDO
      Participant

Hi Friends

It help me understand better why we all need to move toward unity.

Sol Belo
      Participant

I have learned about the spiritual influences deriving from the connections within the group. the attitude to keep and the reciprocity of being there for others.

Tiago Casellato
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course?

The possibility to connect with others in a safe and spiritual environment.

What have I learned about myself in the process?

I learned that I’m can’t do the spiritual work by myself, I need to connect to evolve.

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

I wish them discernment to choose the best path for continuing their spiritual development.

Tiberius Ariton
      Participant

Hearing about the group being the only way, brougjt me alot of resistance. Than i feel it like a life changing decision, with no turning back, huge commitment, like all or nothing.

May we all have the courage and the wisdom to take the right future steps!

Ale
      Participant

When I started hearing about the importance of the group I became terrified, I just wanted to escape, I started making all sorts of excuses why this wasn’t for me, I tried to convince myself that I could be better by myself.

This lesson really opened my eyes, I was able to recognize in me that I am the product of an egoistic environment, we can’t escape the influence of the environment, and from this point I could only imagine what could it be like to live in a bestowal environment, it blew my mind.

Thank you all,

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.