Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 483 total)
  • Author
    Replies

This course was life changing for me. I want to sign up for Kabbalah in Action.

Bongani
      Participant

The thing that inspired me in the course is the clarity I’m beginning in answers to questions I’ve had for a long time; even though from time to time I may forget some of the answers, I found that I might get reminded out of nowhere.

One of the things that I’ve learned about myself is that I driven by egoistic desires; as embarrassing as it is to admit it, I learning to come into terms with it each day 🙁

I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development to come as close as possible to God and to each other, as I’ve learned that we’re all one soul.

Mel Farrell
      Participant

It’s inspiring to hear that there is hope and a path and that the difficulties we are facing today are forcing us towards a spiritual solution.

Davor
      Participant

My experience is still of Nietzsche.. there are forces of Law and Order of ‘Apollo’ and there are chaotic forces of ‘Dionysus’..  no way to do or achieve order by ‘programming’ kabbalah algorithm without chaos variable.. chaos(darkness) is much deeper and much more unknown, out of control variable X in soul, in this world and in psyche.. that’s my experience at age 50; with all respect to ‘human car machine repairing  kabbalah’.. nonetheless I found kabbalah as down to earth knowledge and good motivation tool.. it is path which I like to walk in present time; and for now that do my alchemy

Cristie
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course?

To continue to study and discover the knowledge bestowed so that we can pass it on for future generations.

What have I learned about myself in the process?

I am connected to the creator and closer than what I believed.
      What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

May you be given the wisdom to continue to grow and develop and may your life be delicious in all aspects.

Martina
      Participant

The most inspiring fact I learned was that there is an end goal, there is a way out of this insanity, and the only thing we have to decide is how and how fast we want this end goal to happen. This fact gives me peace and freedom from the bondage of worry and confusion.

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 483 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.