Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 484 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Marcy
      Participant

This course has made me think about my attitudes towards others and my responses to them. The ego is something I keep learning more about and it is so good to learn how to deal with it.  Can’t wait to start the next class and learn more.

Boke
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course was that the desire to know more about kabbalah was growing in me each day. It gave me a feeling that with studying kabbalah I am on the right path to find the purpose in my life. I learned the most by seeing life each time from a different angle and learn more about my self and how I react emotionally on different situations in my life and how that effects my actions. I wish for all my fellow students that their lifes and their environment will transfor for the better and we that we all become aware  that we all are connected.

martin
      Participant

So much has changed. My journey back through memories from childhood to now has removed any ideas of randomness that existed before. There is great comfort in that recognition that there is a plan and purpose to life. It was a revelation to see how I kept straying from the path and received a good few shoves and numerous kicks up the rear end to get me to where I am now… and that’s from just part one.

Dennis Ibrahim
      Participant

Many things had happened in my life for many years and I could not understand them, the wisdom of Kabbalah has answered many of my questions I had. Now I feel that my life has meaning, now I can see clearly the path, I am bold enough to say I know where I am going.

The knowledge about using the screen to correct my way of receiving into receiving in order to bestow, and be in equivalent form with the original thought of creation inspires me every moment. All I desire is to be in Equivalent Form with the Creator.

“The Heart understands”, lets study with the heart.

Simon
      Participant

Maybe not the main point of this course, but it gave me some understanding of the rise and existence of organized religion. Why it works for some, and doesn’t work for others. As it is, after all, about having faith and a genuine desire to be close to the Creator, I think Kabbalah is a solution for people who can’t believe in the “fairy tales” of religion.

Lana
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course?  The course gave me a purpose, something I was searching for.
      What have I learned about myself in the process?

I see my weaknesses much clearer now but I also have an explanation for them without developing guilt.

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

lasting desire to go further

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 484 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.