Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 534 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Per Striegler
      Participant

Everything was inspirering – the videos, the answers from fellow students.

To be more aware and alert of tiny impulses of light.

Enjoyment and even more ligth on their paths.

Robert
      Participant

to allow the upper force to guide and correct my will to receive, developing greater awareness of my state’s of feeling thinking and intention. to prepare my heart before reading the provided sublime literature. Thanks to all who contributed 🙂

neutress
      Participant

I inspire to see where this course lead my life.

I learn when I do anything I should see what my intention is for doing it .

That they all reach their intended goal of the courses.

N/a
      Participant

The course has taught me that the world I see outside of me bears witness to an inner condition.  That is, my perception and experience of life is based entirely on the way I see myself.  The world outside of us is abstract reality, or abstract light, and all objects and events presented to me in the external world have no meaning and no value in themselves.  I am the one who gives everything I see its meaning and value based on the way in which I would use them to serve my needs.

If I have a defensive mindset (i.e., if I operate out of my ego) it is only because I do not know my reality; I do not know myself.  And so, I mistakenly see myself as an individual who is isolated from everyone and everything and needs to fend for himself.  I develop a very strong defensive mindset based on the false belief that I have a number of serious deficiencies within me, and that I need to compete with others to cater for my needs.  Operating out of this center of gravity (i.e., seeing the world through the filter of one’s guilt) produces pain and causes me to act out of fear, putting myself at enmity with life and causing me and all life forms around me to suffer.  In this condition, I have so little faith in myself that it is as if I am asking for the experience of spiritual death, which is the intention or prayer, and so the universe always grants me what I ask for myself.

On the other hand, the wisdom of Kabbalah aims to correct this mistake by revealing the truth about me.  The wisdom of Kabbalah teaches me that I need not change the world outside of me; I only need to change the way I choose to see it.  The wisdom of Kabbalah teaches me that I am one with God (i.e., the Creator and Creation) and that my oneness with God is the only reality in truth.  God is love and I am the love of God.  I am the presence of light on earth.  I am loved by my Creator, and I am love.  This awareness is the source of my abundance, joy and fulfillment, and it is the love of God that renders me whole and complete.  There is nothing the external world can provide me that has any meaning and value whatsoever, except in providing me with opportunities to act according to my true nature in God by extending my peace onto the world through my relationships.  My peace and abundance come from knowing that I am the light of the world and the only thing I see from the world in  truth is a reflection of my own light.

Tracie
      Participant

Thank you for putting this course together, I am really inspired to continue kabbalistic studies.

Leyah Lynette Evol
      Participant

I was inspired by most of the information.  I resonated with it.  It helped me to put my personal awakening journey into perspective.  I’ve been awakening for a couple of years with the help of the Holy Spirit.  The information received from this course has given me two definitive questions, and their answers … Why was I awakening?  and What is the purpose of my awakening?  I blindly accepted my awakening process and trusted that the answers would find me when I was ready.  I am so grateful for your bestowal.

I learned about the intricate System Jacob dreamed about.  I instinctively knew there was more to his dream than I understood.  The knowledge has opened a new perspective for me regarding, Creation, function, and purpose.  It has been very enlightening.

I also learned a new language (jargon), which was a bit challenging as I’ve had to reflect on the words, equate the words to personal experiences and finally give meaning to the words, for me to ingest the information in a meaningful way.

I pray that I and my fellow students will effortlessly achieve clarity and direction concerning our life purpose to fulfil the mission assigned to us before arriving in this dimension.

I pray for Dr. Michael Laitman and all of the Kabbalist instructors incl. all the unknown assistants behind the scenes at Kabu every success and greater dimensions of light as they continue to serve humanity.  You are all greatly appreciated.

Love and Light.

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 534 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.