Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 484 total)
  • Author
    Replies

I am the most egoistic, selfish, self-centered creature. I realize relying on this natural inclination is tool to awaken me into searching for Help form Above to create a soul within me that will not receive for me only but receive so that I can give back to the Creator. For that is my ultimate purpose. I pray all find and nurture their point in their hearts so we can attain unity in this “I’ve had enough of me” life. Blessings to all!!

davison
      Participant

thank you for this gift to learn more about our creator, myself and his creation. what most inspired me is to know that there is more to life than that meets the eye, i always knew there is more.

i learned that i have space to grow closer to our creator, that i have to correct my desires, and draw closer to his creation. also, how our minds and hearts are divided, and we need to unite them.

may we all learn, implement and live out the character of our creator to be the true part of him that we can be as to join those that realize that we are a whole.

Ilya
      Participant

Everything outside of me is perfect, the Creator. I need only correct myself to see it through a connection to others and through the intention to receive in order to bestow. I wish for others to attain the intention to give as quickly as possible.

patrick diederich
      Participant

I was very struck by the idea that spiritual progress is not a solitary enterprise. Being in a study group is indeed motivating. I am grateful for all of you sharing your thoughts and insights. I wish my fellow students to draw a lot of inspiration and great insights from the material. May you find practical value in the process of self-exploration!

julie
      Participant

I am totally inspired by KabU! Thank you to all the Kabbalah teachers. I’m feeling a new life developing in me. My wish for my fellow students is to keep studying and see where Kabbalah takes you. All the best….

Sharon
      Participant

I was most inspired by the awakening of the point in the heart within myself and how quickly the opportunities for corrections were occurring every day. They appear in every event in the present, in memories that arose from the past and even in dreams.

What I learned about myself in the process was how strong my egoistic desires were and equally as strong was my desire to correct them. I feel real spiritual growth.

What I wish for my fellow students is that they find love and light in their studies and have the strong desire to continue to study the wisdom of Kabbalah and strive to achieve equivalence of form with the Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 484 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.