Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 481 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Kyle Grafstrom
      Participant

What inspired me is that there are thousands of souls before me who have made this realization that all their egoistic desires are futile and there must be a spiritual answer.

I learned about myself that I am going to keep coming to the place where money, property, prestige, knowledge won’t be enough to fulfill me.  I have to pursue this course as the most important thing in my life.

I wish for my fellow students that they will take this process one day at a time and be patient with themselves and the process to achieve oneness with the Creator.

Frank Shongwe
      Participant

Everything is start to make sense. I am grateful for the opportunity and can’t wait for the practicals

Miho
      Participant

All spiritual things I have heard around my life  from different people and places are now start connecting each other!

What they have said  were basically same.

Simply It is amazing!!

Kabbalah way’s explain very well.

Mixedmultitude
      Participant

The most inspiring thing to me is that Kabbalah has been revealed! I do think of all the ages of asceticism and the depths others and maybe myself have gone through, searching for what is hidden! Now it’s available abundantly! It is so much peace and comfort to my soul!

I learned for all my searching for knowledge, knowledge wasn’t the answer, although it apparently eventually lead me here. I’ve always been seeking the extraordinary but shock and awe are short lived. Peace is the holy grail!

My hope for the whole world is to see their egoism! To realize how pointless and shallow self interest is! I think even in our studies we all have a huge hurtle to overcome and is hard work. Our only hope is the Creator’s interceding! So my hope is that we can find a way to hold ourselves at the point in the heart, long enough for the stone to become flesh!

Paolo
      Participant

The seek for the equivalence of form is an inspiration to go further on the spiritual path. I wish everyone to persevere on theirs.

Molly
      Participant

I was inspired by the possibility that maybe if I was lucky & persistent…there was a chance I could finally meet/experience/understand the creator….or at least have hope of a meeting in the future.
      I learned the process of pursuing the possibility of that meeting will be challenging and require my focused attention …it is not a part time pursuit.
      I wish for my fellow students and I, that we all meet together, back where we started, within Adam Kadmon.

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 481 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.