Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 482 total)
  • Author
    Replies

We actually live in a system that has hidden rules

p
      Participant

Share any/all of the following:
      1. What most inspired me in the course?

I was especially inspired when I was following the recommended readings. I know I am on the right path, even though I was initially having a hard time digesting some of the information.

2. What have I learned about myself in the process?

I am beginning to realize why I act/ react in a certain way to certain situations.

3. What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

I hope that my fellow students find each other and that we can all move upwards together on our spiritual journey.

Edward Taddei
      Participant

One thing I’ve learned is that everything that i do is derived from desire. I hope everyone here finds what they are searching for.

I loved the couse but I would like to know more about the practice. Thank’s for all!

Yael Ahava
      Participant

For me Shalom and Ahava is a gift of giving to the others.Thru the course,i have open more my self to listen the natural way of how the Creator is giving us, all we have to recieve and i open my self to listen the communication of Hashem thru the others.I open my hessed more.

I understand that everything that happen in life is for a reason, so now i understand more and more my neshama.

Ben
      Participant

Tony is really good i structor! recapping basics.

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 482 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.