Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 481 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sylvie Bélanger
      Participant

What have I learned about myself in the process?

That we are all interconnected.  That everything that I don’t like from outside is a need of a correction inside of me.

Ricardo Alves
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course?

The mekanic of the espirituality

That I always shink very egoist

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

I hope they can reatch the creator

Dante Yigael
      Participant

– How everything exists so we could learn how to bond with the Creator through understanding the thought of creation.

– Everything is in perfect harmony; my perception and ego must be corrected.

– Continue to study Kabbalah until you have reached Equivalence of Form with the Creator.

Carlos Pombo
        Participant

This course introduced me into the very first steps in understanding Kabbalah and the Creator’s plan for mankind. As I already watched some Youtube videos from this course before participating in this course, I realize the importance of following a step-by-step program and interactive content, as well as the necessity of a study group as the following Kabbalah courses will be more in-depth.

Richard
      Participant

The course has definitely thought me to open my mind to the infinite bestowal of the creator so as i can become a co-creator on earth

Brad
      Participant

What inspired me?

The analogies of how a child learns with his parents.
      How we need to hate what our friend the Creator hates and we become one with him.
      Everything is copied from something that already exists, and our reshamot come back to us.

what i learned about myself ?

im not as bad a person i thought i was

what do i wish for my fellow students ?
      i wish they find a way to connect   With each other

Im usually not consistent with my spiritual projects, but im very happy i finished this course  even if i only learned 10% its a start  and when i keep going everything else will fall into place.

im interested in becoming a member and moving onto the next course

thank you

Yeshua Catherineka
      Participant

Share any/all of the following:

1. Be perfect as the Lord in heaven is perfect.

Used to wonder how ever is this possible, to some extent the course helped.

2. Was lacking altruism cause of bad experiences had fears. Learnt to remove negative barriers.

3. I wish they would perceive well the lessons and apply them practically.

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 481 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.