Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 229 through 234 (of 484 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      D
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course?
      The books of knowledge most inspired me. Every week was exciting to piece together my studies from the past.

What have I learned about myself in the process?
      I learned I am a forever student eager to know more about the Creator and the world around me.

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?
      My wish for my fellow students is that their intentions be clear, and their journey be insightful and fun.

Rae
        Participant

Thank you Dr Jim it’s so good to meet you!

Charlotte
      Participant

It’s most inspiring to be able to shift my perspective and glimpse beyond ego desires.  I especially liked the video on the power of thought

Rae
        Participant

Beautiful! Thank you Dianne so good to meet you!

Juan Londono
      Participant

The law of equivalence of form has shown me how different I am from the nature of bestowal.  It has also brought me some of the happiest moments in my entire life.  It has completely changed my life and for my  fellow students I wish for their hearts to open to this law and watch how it changes your life.  As it brings you closer to understanding nature, and the world around you, and your own inner world/life…  When things make almost too much sense and you cant help but laugh and smile.  Blessings <3

Rae
        Participant

Beautiful! Thank you Charlotte ❣️

jill
      Participant

It was the overall impact of the five weeks which I found  powerfully orienting, like waking up from a dream.

I loved the structure of each lesson and the ability to go back to listen and to reread.  When the point in the heart was described I was physically startled. I knew that feeling, the intense longing without a name. .

Over the years I have attempted to study Kabbala. I am now 76 years old and understand why they  had restricted study to only students over 40.   What I couldn’t understand when I was younger,  I can now begin to put together.

Recently my husband died and I couldn’t  see any future.  After the past five weeks I know I want to continue studying Kabbalah.

Thank you,

Jill

Rae
        Participant

What has most inspired me in the course is my fellow students reflections that echo my own experiences. I’ve most learned about myself that wanting to only connect is the total opposite of my nature and yet I desire that fundamental change. I am able to practically apply the knowledge I can’t very well put into words yet and how much I love just being the purpose of Creation enjoying the ascending and even descending states of spiritual growth. My wish for my fellow students in there development of the course is freedom, happiness and joy ❤️ Gratitude for all you are and all you do! Gratitude to Creator! May we fulfill the purpose together and bring contentment to the Creator . Mitakuye Oyasin

Leah Bergman
      Participant

What stuck out to me was how we need to know the opposite of things in order to measure them.  It gave me a different perspective when looking at challenges that come my way.  I also really liked Rav Laitman’s commentary on thought. I’m still meditating on that.

John Caton
      Participant

I’m pressed now to examine my intentions. Frankly, as I flip my ego and examine it like a gemstone under a loop, I can’t say I feel good with what I see.

Viewing 6 posts - 229 through 234 (of 484 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.