Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 483 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Soraziz
      Participant

I am happy to learn that I can reach equivalence of form with the Creator, but I’ve also learned that I’m VERY different from him (opposite even). I wish that all students will reach equivalence of form in this lifetime and pull us through.

hamilton de sousa
      Participant

What was most inspired in the course was how easy the instructor could explain and clarify different subjects and concepts relating to spirituality, nature and our selfs. The course has helped to answer some difficult questions that a have been asking for years. Questions such as what is the meaning of all this, what is the master plan, where is the master, who is beyond the big picture, how can a connect with it etc… the course also has make my live much more exiting because I am more curioso then ever..

In the process I have learned or just I have the confirmations that we are all connected and I still have a lot of work to do in my self, by working not alone but connecting and learning with others. I have also learned about my egoistic nature been part of me and a fundamental tool to work instead of trying to neglect, changer destrui the ego. By my understand I was made that way, my nature is very egoistic, but there is a purpose for that, because there is an opposite force operating the system which is altruistic. That force created a creature so she could full feel him with love, abundance and prosperity however the creature must learn how to receive in the correct way. Receiving in order to bestowal, the equivalence of form concept make much more easy to deal with my egoistic and corporeal desaires.
      I which all wisdom and light

Mary
      Participant

Most important course I’ve done in my life! Equinimity of forms, can’t stop thinking about it, a game changer for me.

Joey
      Participant

I wish for joy and enlightenment of all.

Marli
      Participant

I was mostly touched by the working concept of healing the world through love. This has helped me to find meaning in daily life when it otherwise felt difficult to find meaning in.

Elvis
      Participant

it was very interesting in the context of how my perspective of the world was really not the same as the knowledge gain from this course ..what was  mainly inspiring was how the ten sephirot was broken and the level of understanding regarding upper light and the light of suffering }

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 483 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.