Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 421 through 426 (of 534 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

Thank you for all the stories. It is also nice to read how students experience the info of kaBU. As far as I can feel, there is no other way. Law of Nature. Maybe I never experienced, I start to realize how connection can work. On the other hand: it seems such a long, long way.

I think about the story of one of the coaches whose sun asked, ‘ How long does it take that I need to go to school?’ And the father told him that it would take a couple of years. The boy started to cry.

Maria B. W12
      Participant

While Tony read aloud the words of Baal HaSulam, it inspired me to do my own reading aloud, too. And I found that uttering the words instead of just reading them does elevate my feelings while they resonate within me.

I’ve learned at the course about the depth of my egoism. But, thank G., I also learned that working together with my fellow students there is hope for me to learn how to use my egoistic intent to turn it around to bestowal.

I wish to my fellow students strong faith and rewarding work in learning the path of Kabbalah.

Mark
      Participant

1. What most inspired me in the course?
      Appreciate the great instruction, Tony. Scratching the surface of understanding this knowledge, even in an extremely basic way at this point, is very powerful.

2. What have I learned about myself in the process?
      I’m learning to pivot my intentions, so that my intentions are aligned with God and focused on benefiting others, as well as opening my heart to create stronger connections with others and attempting to see myself in all people.

3. What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?
      I wish my fellow students ascent on theirs journeys up the Ladder, and that they travel a path of Light in this life that veers away from suffering.

katy
      Participant

It’s been deeply humbling to question my intentions behind my work. To question even my intention behind studying Kabbalah. The ego is a strange thing and I cannot say I have thought much of it before.
      I deeply wish for all involved here to receive increased clarity as we pursue truth together. It can feel messy sometimes and I know what a relief it is when you begin to understand (even when that understanding is rooted in NOT really understanding).
      It’s a joy to be growing with all of you.
      May we take this connection and use it in our daily lives to see the Creator at work and the value in those around us both near and far.

Sol Belo
      Participant

The concept of Point in the heart as a spiritual gene

Pedrini
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course?

The urge and need to connect and understand my true origin, and from there build up my spiritual life together with a Ten.

What have I learned about myself in the process?

Where it is that I come from, and why.

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

The best, and to keep on!

Viewing 6 posts - 421 through 426 (of 534 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.