Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 427 through 432 (of 484 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      zohreh
      Participant

1. All the lessons every five weeks were inspiring and instructive, so I could not prefer one over the other, all had the light and love of the Creator.
      2- I learned about myself that I am a small but big part of creation that if I try and get guidance from masters and be equal to the quality of the Creator, I will reach the ultimate happiness and joy.
      The quality of forgiveness and the quality of love is the same as the quality of the Creator.
      3- I wish that we all achieve a high quality of love together and that we are all one soul under the protection of the light of the Creator.

Christianne
      Participant

For myself I learned  that I must have another point of view on the world and al the creations. That the force of  nature is working in us,    I will learn more about kabbalah ,  and hope to grow in my spiritual search   my spiritual path  . Thank to  the team and especially  the docent Tony  Kosinec   you are a fantastic teacher

Christianne
      Participant

The most inspired to me is that the Creator can be in each of us when we have the good intention to bestow,
      the equivalencer of form is something that we can reach…. and that we have to find the connecting with others with the point in the heart

Sandra
      Participant

I loved this course, it felt that every time I would re-listen to a concept already learned, I understand it better. It really opened my heart to read the texts in the book and finally know that there is a method to understand and perceive reality. I wish for everyone who get to that stage of the point in the heart to be lead to the right place for them to receive the answers that fulfills their desire. I am really looking fwd to continue studying and learning more about Kabbalah and how to relate to the creator.

Delayne Mohammed
      Participant

This course is very uplifting. I am left with a lot of answered questions as well as encouragement to keep seeking a relationship with the creator. It was such an honor to learn from you all and I will continue my studies in Kabbalah.

Ali Nadalipour
      Participant

Hi friends.wanna ask u if u feel anything even abit from upper world.i theoretically underestud the course i watched clips and text at least two times.i m alone or u r alike.need some practical way i think.love u all

Viewing 6 posts - 427 through 432 (of 484 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.