Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 439 through 444 (of 484 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ludumo Diniso
      Participant

I was inspired most by the fact that We will reach Equivalence of Form.

I learnt that I still have a lot to learn. I will never give up this path. I’ll be honest I still don’t feel I have made progress spiritually. I feel like it’s my theoretical knowledge that has expanded. I still don’t Feel the Creator as Kabbalistic describe him. With this I still need help.

For my fellow student I wish that all fulfill the Thought of Creation

Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

I certainly did made progress in my spiritual development.

Things are clearing up, but there are ups and downs, but I can accept the downs now.

I feel ‘I know things’. Today, I was talking with my friend about things that were talked about in last video on previous page (Genetic Code – 20 Ideas with Dr. Laitman (12m)), Prior To Watching The Video!!

So, fellow students, reforming light is real. Study, read books, watch videos, and most importantly, don’t forget to think about what you read or watched. Attract the reforming light always.

Virginia
      Participant

I now have to continue with reading the books I bought. I would love to continue into Kabu two, need to have my husbands okay about the funding. It wil come when the time is right.

Virginia
      Participant

Having a clearer understanding of the collective soul has been what is inspiring me. Being one!

Julie
      Participant

I was inspired by the whole book, Kabbalah Revealed ad particularly Week 5 interactive work. I feel that my own Christian faith has, in some ways been validated/reinforced.  I hope that anyone taking this course comes away with at least some of the positivity I feel.

Yajaira
      Participant

Tony´s  videos have been very inspiring for me. Before finding Tony Kosinec and KabU in youtube I had approached the kabbalah more from an intellectual point of view. Now, I am paying more attention to the feelings and sensations. I wish for my fellow students  a great connection with the light, peace and progress in their spiritual development.

Viewing 6 posts - 439 through 444 (of 484 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.