Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Spiritual Partnership 1. Introduction OR Your relationship as a laboratory for personal growth Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Tal Mandelbaum

Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Andreanne
      Participant

I appreciate the concept of having more compassion and acceptance for my egoistic flaws. That the ego is normal and we each have to deal with it. I will focus moment by moment, on  how I can rise above impatience and anger, and set the example at creating a shared space of love and appreciation of each other.

Cristina
      Participant

thank you Tal, your energy is precious

Soraziz
      Participant

I understand why we were told that one day we might not need faith, but we will still need love.

Really insightful

Denys
      Participant

Change your mindset in order to love your partner?

John Leconte
      Participant

I learn I have to learn to accept myself while correcting with having a share place with love ones

Adelina Santos
      Participant

The flaws I see on the other are my flaws, because true love errase all transgresions.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.