Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Spiritual Partnership 2. Understanding Our Human Nature Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Tal Mandelbaum

Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      rajiv boon
      Participant

I’m happy to be here. Thanks for this great insight, I felt my heart open up a bit, hopefully this will spill out to all my connections

Benedikta
      Participant

thank you for this inspiring and loving video.

I want to learn how to create a higher connection with my partner. I would love to create a higher connection with absolutely everyone in my life and the world. I am actually so inspired… thank you. i am looking forward to tomorrow so much now.  <3

miriam
      Participant

What I’ve learned over the years is that change comes from within. Love is what makes others change and want to be around you.

ahuz ziaf
      Participant

Change must be mutual. Do your best to support and accommodate any changes you wish to see in your partner with compassion, do it as a whole for the whole. Love your partner as yourself

Nathan
      Participant

It’s easy to blame the other person, and recognizing my own contribution to the issue isn’t always the first priority.  Communicating about issues with grace and tact in the other’s language also takes some learning.

Natalie Steenbok
      Participant

Thank you , I am so thrilled to be here.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.