Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 165 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Robert
      Participant

an openness, newness, lively and calming . images were sensed in english, hebrew flowed and was easier to keep my intention.

Yeshua Catherineka
      Participant

It was easy to flow with the English version.

Marcy
      Participant

Both were way to listen to. I immediately began seeing a vision with both. While the English version was like a guide to what I saw, the Hebrew version was much more impactful for me because the details of what I saw were clearer and there was nothing to guide me. It felt more real to me.

longing, yearning for something

paula
      Participant

I found it difficult to hold and connect to my intention as I was trying to understand both recordings… I was trying too hard and missed the opportunity to flow with the intention.  Its years of me trying to figure everything out and on reflection I was applying the same here, I was using my intellect and not the intention.

Jojo Goodman
      Participant

i loved where can i find more audio of this zohar reading

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.