Share your insights and impressions from this lesson with fellow students.

New Home Forums Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 1. This Is Where? Share your insights and impressions from this lesson with fellow students.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 98 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Nick Venter
      Participant

We are here to work out our own salvation, knowing that each one of us will give account of himself to G_d. In order to self correct we need to learn and except the fact that all souls are a reflection of myself.

Nick Venter
      Participant

There is a purpose and always was. I also understand that the future might be a mystery for us, but I believe Hashem is taking us thru this life to a purposeful ending with a new beginning. There is nothing other than the One and we know that He is light, therefor my trust (emuna) is in Him

Anayo Nzute
      Participant

i always feel as a child when growing up that their is something more in this life but i cant really know what it is,and i felt that their is something am here in this world to do,like a task but i dont know what it is, which made me go through other teachings before finding this wisdom

Christianne
      Participant

Alles wat  gebeurt in deze, onze wereld gebeurt om een reden, er is geen toeval , de Hogere Kracht van de Natuur , Creator, is altijd aan het werk  in en rondom ons  . We zijn hier met een doel,  dat  is de zin van ons leven dat we moeten vinden.  Dat kan als we ons egoisme opzij zetten en werken naar een wereld van geven,  in aandacht voor alle mensen waar dan ook en ongeacht ras  of cultuur of politieke, religieuze  overtuigingen,  Een altruistische benadering.  Wellicht zal ik het zelf niet  meemaken,  ik hoop het voor mijn kleinkindern en alle mensen in de toekomst: een wereld zonder  pijn , verdriet, geen oorlog, geen uitbuiting maar in respectvolle samenleving weerzijdse veantwoordelijkheid en  liefde . Zo beantwoorden aan ons doel,  zoals de Schepper ons heeft bedoel ik

Peter
      Participant

No insights yet, but I’m hopeful.

Adelina Santos
      Participant

Everything that happens in this world has a purpose, but we can’t see it. We know by the sages that the Upper Force is always good.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 98 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.