Share your insights and impressions from this lesson with fellow students.

New Home Forums Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 1. This Is Where? Share your insights and impressions from this lesson with fellow students.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Adelina Santos
      Participant

Everything that happens in this world has a purpose, but we can’t see it. We know by the sages that the Upper Force is always good.

Abe Tapia
      Participant

Nature knows what it’s doing.  we just need to do our part by learning how to bestow and become one with nature(the creator).  Kabbalah is the way.

Peter
      Participant

We must keep the Creator on our minds, reminding ourselves that there is nothing else besides Him. This pleases the Creator. Therefore, with the right intention, we can bestow to all of nature.

Luc ANOUBRE
      Participant

When I see all these crisis in the world it seems that humanity is heading toward a very dark future. On the other hand, nothing in this world is at random, it all happens because the Creator want so and I think that one day all the crisis will have an end and life will be better.

Linda
      Participant

I have actually felt this, and have known for quite some time now, for years in fact, that all of humanity is on the verge of a supreme “awakening” and a “rising” to a higher consciousness, a more evolved advanced species, “homosapiens version 2.0”.

When I think about our species and how we began, and how we have already evolved from thousands of years ago, and I think about my great-great, grandparents, great grandparents, grandparents, and parents and their experience, their world, and what they thought, felt, and desired, and how they lived, and I compare it to today’s modern “Man”, wow, to me it is so apparent, so obvious, that we are on the cusp of a “new age”, where humanity is evolving into a “higher” form of being, a more advanced version of ourselves, and I don’t mean only with regard to technology and all the advancements in modern science, engineering, medicine, and technology, but more in relation to our spirituality and knowledge, and understanding of ourselves and each other and the natural world and our place in it and our connection to it.

I have felt that in my lifetime that humanity was moving toward this “higher consciousness” for many years now I have felt this way, it’s so evident to me that my generation is the generation (and those that come after me) who are “RISING” to a higher level of “BEING”, but I never actually considered WHY?

Although, I always believed in a GOD, a higher power, or some sort of supreme intelligence who created and orchestrated all of this magnificent universe and still controls everything in it. But, that’s my strong FAITH, as I was raised as a (God-Fearing) Roman Catholic and attended Parochial schools as a child, so the idea of a GOD was never in question in my mind, I always believed he existed and now that I’m older and wiser I KNOW he does.

But I have known this for a long time now, that I am witnessing something great, and profound, that humanity, as a species, we are evolving at a very rapid rate, I just never considered WHY? but I always instinctively knew that I was living and witnessing a very special time for humanity……just like the old song lyrics….this is the “Dawning of the Age of Aquarius” I do feel that we are on the cusp of SOMETHING, SOMETHING PROFOUND AND OTHERWORLDY.  But, of course, I don’t know exactly what “IT” is, except to say that I know it is good and positive, and that “IT” has been influencing mankind to rise to a higher realm of existence, and higher understanding, yes, I have felt this and have known this for all of my adult life…..now that I have discovered the Wisdom of Kabbalah, I understand a bit more about the “WHY” and I’m sure as I continue on this path I will learn, experience, and understand, so much more.

Vayne Thomas
      Participant

These questions are the questions that have plagued man’s mind for generations. To walking into this information is so fulfilling to me

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.