Share your insights and impressions from this lesson with fellow students.

New Home Forums Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 1. This Is Where? Share your insights and impressions from this lesson with fellow students.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Beverly
      Participant

My brain matter explodes into electric currents when learning this

Mihaela
      Participant

I am quite sure that a great leap in the evolution of mankind will come soon, perhaps even during our lifetime.

Dale
      Participant

This is my first course here at KabU and I look forward to learning and being tranformed.

henry
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>It is the time of correction, the Gar Tikkun, it is mandatory that this occurs, it can be 1. through the gentle and kind way of the wisdom expressed in Kabbalah; or it can occur 2. by way of suffering through the rigors of nature, pandemics such as Covid or with the expression of human selfishness in wars, separation, economic hardship. In any case, the result will be the same: a corrected and unified world, based on bestowal, since this is part of the thought of creation, given by “there is None else besides Him, the good that does good”. So none of these events is casual, it means an irreversible change towards the union between all human beings. The action now is to choose between the soft way or the way of suffering.</p>

David J
      Participant

I spent my life running from the hate. I found myself in a foreign land unable to understand anything around me. I’d given up all possessions and I was as content in life as I had ever been. This was it. Live til death. Then, the wisdom of kabbalah,  now I pray for connection with others so we/1 can ask the Creator to bring 1 closer to similarity with Him

Tony Blanco
      Participant

Just reviewing the course again.  Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.