Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 329 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Cristina
      Participant

hello  there,

this is  Cristina.

looking for deeper connections and understanding of the creators mind

Hi. hope to gain knowledge and understanding about the world we live in, and why we are here

Marina
      Participant

Hello,

I hope to gain knowl edge for spiritual growth and I also hope that I am able to connect with others.

Karen B
      Participant

Hi

i have been a student in Kabu since 2916. My intention for taking this course is to learn the foundation of the Hebrew language and it’s spiritual root.

Karen B
        Participant

Slight correction enrolled in have been in the Kabu program  n 2016 (not 2916) but I am sure you realized that it was a typo. But then again there is no time in spiritualty, so maybe ……

Frank Shongwe
      Participant

Hello everyone.

I have been searching for the truth about the universe and how it operates. Religion has failed to give me satisfactory answers. That is who I find myself here.

Regards

Frank

Tove Jo
      Participant

Ero presente nel classe YG una settimana fa e ho anche visto altre videi che hai fatto e sono molto interessanti. Mi piace come entri nella profondità delle cose, anche se non sempre riesco comprendere tutto. Grazie!

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 329 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.