Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 352 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Wendi
      Participant

I wanted to be an astronaut when I was in second stage Katmut but now after many years as an adult, I feel I am just entering Gadlut, spiritual adulthood. But I have more questions than answers. I like Gianni’s clear and compelling method of instruction and look forward to obtaining answers with him.

Xavier M
      Participant

Hello Gianni and friends,

With this course I’m hoping to feel—rather than understand with the intellect—the structure of the Upper Worlds and what we learn in Pticha. I’ve studied Pticha on several occasions and I found it too difficult. But lately, I’m starting to feel something. I don’t know what. But it’s clear none of this can be understood with the mind, so I’m opening my heart and listening closely to the lessons.

I appreciate this course, Gianni, and all the friends on the journey.

Andreanne
      Participant

Hello friends, this courses’ overview seems really quite fascinating! I hope to better understand the matrix we abide in for the time being and our reason for being here. I hope to productively maximize this time on earth since we came here for a reason, figure it out and help each other graduate!

Redouan Amghar
      Participant

Hello friends, my name is Redouan. I am very happy to be here. I waant to learn about the structure of reality.

Nat
      Participant

Hello, my name is Nate, im about to study this course material the second time. It’s the best one i’ve come across yet.

Jennifer
      Participant

Hello all. I’m hopeful this course will strengthen my knowledge of the Tree of Life.

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 352 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.