Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 352 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Eberhard
      Participant

Hello Everybody,

My name is Eberhard, and what brings me here is the question if I can fit my personal experience into the structure of Kabbalah.

Mohamed Saidu Bah
      Participant

am Mohamed am here since 2019 for inner longing about the truth or  to find he answer of puropose of life    i was born and rised in a monotheist religion  where  i stareted learning  that there more in life than what we see or feel  that is why am here  to find about the Creator?  / Origin of Creation

Graphic Unity
      Participant

Hello, my name is Isaac Gray.  I live in Florida and I’m looking forward to this course.  I’m looking forward to connecting with other students as we discover the path of Bestowel by Equivalence  of Form.

Franklin Awuku
      Participant

Hello my name is Franklin Awuku…i am very happy to be part of this community..

Sean
      Participant

As I enter this final stage of my life, I want to transcend my ego and achieve at least some measure of enlightenment.

Matanah
      Participant

It is my desire to connect with like-minded people and learn how to connect our egos.

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 352 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.