Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 329 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Michelle
      Participant

Hi. My name is Michelle. I have a desire for connection through loving my neighbor as myself with an intention to be similar in form as Nature.

Juan Londono
      Participant

I am only here for light

Jack Brenon
      Participant

Hello everyone,

Where we come from and where we are going are two of the most important questions in anyone’s life.  There are many theories, and I certainly need to learn the Kabbalah view on these questions which leads to answering the question: What is the purpose of our lives?

Hello Giani, I don’t know if you remember me, but I had a few communications with you in 2019-2020.

Linda
      Participant

Helllo

Mohamed Saidu Bah
      Participant

Indeed  thank you for welcoming me in this journey as human being  born and raised in monotheist religion    i must question the reality of life and about  the creator  , the best way possible to experience  him.

Benedikta
      Participant

reality

Loralee
        Participant

My name is Loralee.

I am here to gain a clearer perception of the structure of reality from an authentic Kabbalistic perspective.

I have an intense desire to connect more deeply with the Creator. This desire wakes me in the night, as I try to put together the pieces of what I am currently aware of.

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 329 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.