Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 329 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      hamilton de sousa
      Participant

Hi.

I am Hamilton De sousa. I am here to connect ..

Anayo Nzute
      Participant

hello everyone,my name is anayo nzute and i have been in KabU since 2019 and i have been through phases in experience of the creator actions in my life.what i want to get from this course is for the creator to continue to increase the importance of connection and rising above my nature and to come to a state of None Else Beside Him.

Thank you Gainni

Mohamed Saidu Bah
      Participant

I Here since 2019 my intention is to   reach the highest Elevation    possible  and Devine light / Devine love in Order to Experience G-D and be among the higher ansambly / upper force  as Elijah and Moses Do i hope to find the Ultimate Spuritual Freedom.

Prescilia Javnyuy
      Participant

Hello Precilia from Cameroon. I heard there is a ladder and would like to climb that ladder to the creator.

Diane
      Participant

A truly deep desire to know. To understand what reality truly is. Diane UK

Esther
      Participant

To have a clear understanding of what is the blueprint of creation!

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 329 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.