Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 329 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sarah
      Participant

Hello!

My name is Sarah, what brings me here is to learn to know myself better by learning about creation, life, get to know G-d, so that I can accept and love better, hope that makes sense.
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>Thanks</p>

Nick Venter
      Participant

Shalom, my name is Nick Venter and I  am from Arkansas. I have searched for this truth all my life. I have a hunger and thirst to know myself, to discover this Truth within me. I want to know more of the ONE that I love and serve, Kabbalah i helping me to discover this road. Thanks Gianni for these lessons.

Welcome, Nick. I lived in Mountain Home and Norfork for a few years. Glad to have you with us.

Maria-Powers
      Participant

Hello. My name is Maria. I hope to reach my Creator.

David Edwards
      Participant

What brings me here is a strong desire for each and every piece of the shattering to attain the creator. I think this course will help us get there

Jimmy
      Participant

Peace and understanding.

Yvon Decelles
      Participant

understanding then working of reality is why i am here.

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 329 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.