Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 352 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Karen B
      Participant

Hi Friends,

My name is Karen. I live in NA. I have been studying Kabbalah with BB for over 5 years now.  The new web site and courses look amazing. Every day is a blessing and an opportunity to learn more , to share more, and connect more . What I expect is only what the Creator wants to reveal to me.

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

Hello i am Kebede Mamo Dessis, from Ethiopia / Oromiya and am eager very interested to the lesson . my final Gole is to Revive The light . Thank you

Beth
      Participant

Hi. I’m Beth and studying with the Graduate Program. I just want to learn more fundamentals of Kabbalah.

Daniel Haas
      Participant

Danny Haas from Kansas City. Looking to learn how this path overlays with other developmental spiritual paths I’ve engaged in!
      What is the significance of, why is it 125 degrees verses some other number?

Shmuley
      Participant

Hello, my name is Smuley Bruno. Looking to receive knowledge and blessings to be a blessing to all of you , and others.

Mihaela
      Participant

Hello, I’m Mihaela from Romania. Very happy and grateful to be here. Thank Kabu for wonderful courses.

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 352 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.