Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 352 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      David J
      Participant

I/We are together with teacher and materials to study and thru I/We connection to enhance the desire to obtain the upper worlds

Fou lu
      Participant

Hi I’m Julio from Indonesia, i have been learning kabbalah all alone.

Beverly
      Participant

Hi Everyone, My name is Dr Beverly, I am a metaphysician, teacher, and student. After a lifetime of study, I still know very little. I am hoping that through this program I will finally begin to truly understand at a deeper level the meaning of this reality and how to bring in more light for the benefit of humanity.

Walter
      Participant

Hi my name is Walter and I’m interested in learning and experiencing the full spectrum of what reality has to offer.

Dee
      Participant

The more I study, my desire becomes stronger for connecting to the upper force.

Khaled
      Participant

Very great full to be here

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 352 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.