Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Viewing 6 posts - 229 through 234 (of 329 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sol Belo
      Participant

I have seen this on youtube

Andrew
      Participant

Hello everyone, my goal is to learn to open myself to life and actually experience true freedom and peace.

Mary
      Participant

To continue with the study and focus on the often challenging material covered in this particular course.

tom
      Participant

I feel the wisdom of Kabbalah will contribute to my transformation process. Connecting with other people who have the same deep cravings, is also nice.

kevin jackson
      Participant

The desire to connect

W Kabu 10-Joy
      Participant

Hello Gianni and Friends,

What brings me here is the need to connect more fully with the parts of the soul in this grad environment, as well as in my Ten and my other classes.

Thanking you in advance for your tireless instruction and dedication to the work, Gianni. And thanking you, friends, for being on this journey together.

With gratitude,

JoyS

Viewing 6 posts - 229 through 234 (of 329 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.