Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 329 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      maria santos
      Participant

Hi.

Just watched a video regarding the fall of Babylon, and Markos recommended the course. I hope to avoid the the path of pain by supplementing my Kabbalah courses with this class.

martin
      Participant

Hi. Martin here from the UK. I’ve been through the Kabbalah revealed and experienced courses, fantastic journey that was too. I then ground to a halt, stammering over the next phase of learning. I then saw these “extra” courses and thought it would be best for me and subsequently to those who I may serve for a boost to my knowledge and understanding. Bob Dylan once said, “before I start singing I’ll know my song well.” I need to know the song well!

durrell waji
      Participant

Hello, I am Durrell, in Columbus Ohio. I want to learn more about the thought of the Creator and also how to love my neighbor correctly. I consider it a great privilege to be in a group, an environment like this.

Yai
      Participant

Hi I’m Yai. I want to learn about the blueprint of creation.

Annmarie
      Participant

Gianni, I am interested in continuing my studies in Kabbalah with the Blueprint of Creation. Interesting topic and I am eager to hear your teachings.

BEN
      Participant

Hi Ben here from Manila. went to the Opening the Heart conference and i really really want to be in adhesion with friends and the Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 329 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.