What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 308 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Krista
      Participant

It is important to change your perspective in order to change your reality. If we let ego get it the way, we suffer as well as those in our life.

David
      Participant

Actions remain the same. Change the  intention behind the action which is altruism and dissolve the ego and awaken and become the nature of the Creator. Infuse all aspects of yourself with the desire to bestow upon the entire unity of creation what you might otherwise have selfishly reached to receive only for your own pleasure. Bestow unto Creation all you previously sought for your own selfish ends. Be the Creator by affirming unity with every breath.

David J
      Participant

Love others more than yourself 😊

Antonina
        Participant

Does the Creator love others more than Him/Herself?

Love your brother as yourself?

Well, I was NOT taught how to love myself. I’m here to learn this. (When I am selfish I HURT myself).

Leroy 1995
      Participant

Everything about Kabbalah is new to me! I hope to learn more.

Antonina
        Participant

All new to me too. My challenge is to UNLEARN all that I’ve learned so far. Would have been so much easier to learn the right thing from the start of this life. Could we, maybe, create a world in which the newborns learn kabbalah as they open their eyes on the faces of their parents (through example)?

Ozie
      Participant

Everything is only the light’s will to bestow and our desire to receive pleasure. That it!!

Chris
      Participant

Everything Cabbalah teaches its new to me

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 308 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.