What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 309 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Innocent Mushiya
      Participant

About prayer,how to pray…

Gelaye Gudisa
      Participant

The reality in this world is not real, it is based on our vessel.

Maria Memoli
      Participant

I discovered how pure Love is.

Love for everyone around me.

Theresa H
      Participant

The process and meaning of our self ego and how to change our perception of reality to look at the bigger picture of humanity’s purpose as a whole. How each individuals life is a lens with a purpose to the creator and each of us are learning and growing.

Gelaye Gudisa
        Participant

Can we truly love someone when we are still selfish or egoistic?

Christina
      Participant

The central idea of correcting our desires to receive. Also, the prophecies, which I firmly believe, that everyone will know God while living on Earth some time in the future, are something for us all to work towards. As a Christian, I always thought Messiah would sort all the mess out, but now I’m seeing that our Creator wants us to sort things out at our individual intentional level, which will lead to mass awakening of populations all over the world.

KaeKae
      Participant

The Kabbalah idea of prayer is similar to the Christian idea:. To align oneself with the Creator’s attitude.

I am curious about the statement, “Intention is the only action.”

Antonina
        Participant

Is a state of being. We are human BEINGS, not human DOINGS, but we forgot.

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 309 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.