What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

• This topic has 321 replies, 299 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Esther.
Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 308 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      dyke dyke
      Participant

Well, after having to unlearn all the misconceptions about it, the following:

– It is an actual science
      – It (maybe) is the inspiration for most, if not all, world religions
      – That there is a practical, logical method to attain spiritual awareness
      – It seems as old as recorded human history
      – That it, unlike many philosophies or religions, doesn’t require you to live in a temple on a mountain top

Storm
      Participant

That I qm able to connect to my creator with or without a religious affiliation. I have also learnt that everything good and bad that has affected me or happened in my life is/was and will be controlled by only the creator.

UÄŸur Kafadar
      Participant

Now I understand receiving is – with the right intention – giving. Now I understood that the real intention is to let things happen to you as what the host desired and in the way it prefers to share with us. thanks to you and for all your efforts.

Yaneth
      Participant

Kabbalah is the most beautiful science that change my life receiving the Reforming Light and I still in the process to correct my soul, it’s so amazing the different between Religion and Kabbalah.

Raie
      Participant

That I never should have forgotten.

Irina
      Participant

That Kabbalah is the teaching off the Universal Harmony, discovered- given to us since the times of Abraham, that essentially three monotheistic religions are coming from this knowledge, distorted by human’s flat possibility to comprehend, that the science went where it is being concentrated only on what is manifested while Kabbala gives key to understand the roots.

Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 308 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.