What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 308 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      M H
      Participant

I have come to understand things in a different way.

1) The biggest is the meaning of ” There is no other God before me. ” It means there is no other power but Him. The hindrance of guilt was a factor in holding me back from returning to Him.  Knowing this one thing is a game changer.

When I fell He was pushing!

My sorrow is a gift.

My failure is a learning,

Creator freely gives.

So I can have correction,

and learn to be like Him,

So I can stop collection,

bestowal can begin.

2) Faith proving successful, then producing a Knowing  which caused it to be more difficult to have Faith above logic. . A concept unlikely I would have ever grasp on my own, even after experiencing the difficulty. How quickly I fell away!

And so much more.

Thank you. I know this is just beginning but it has already changed a part of me.

Annmarie
      Participant

I learned that Kabbalah is much more than religion and beliefs. It was quite interesting to study Kabbalah and see that many other paths that I’ve studied have some of the same concepts, however, Kabbalah teaches beyond these other paths by directly showing you how to develop one’s spirituality, if one continues to progress in Kabbalah.

Yeshua Catherineka
      Participant

The video on prayers. That was something unexpected.

Was glad to learn but also lamenting on the wastage of efforts made for most prayers for our loved ones.

Bradley
      Participant

I learned the religion or being part of one has nothing to do with Kabbalah. I thought you had to be Jewish or have some spiritual experience.

Verika Dildy
      Participant

I learned what is considered the vessel (desire to receive pleasure) and light (will to give pleasure). My question is how and why did the vessel and light get farther from the Creator? Why did the desire decrease?

That even though we feel disconnected and alone, we are actually one, enclosed in a system of Love… and the Creator is a force not a figure

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 308 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.