What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 332 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Molly
      Participant

To use my ego to achieve the ultimate correction by climbing the ladder to the spiritual world.
      To change my intention to one of bestowal and become closer to the creator via the law of equivalence of form .

Jarrett Twaddle
      Participant

nullification of self to the friends, and to, dare I say, to bear witness to the final correction

Ilya
      Participant

Meaning, truth, be better for others.

Leslie
      Participant

I’ve been guided here and have been exploring higher states of consciousness and hermetic sciences for years. I want more conscious contact with my creator.

Amirhossein
      Participant

I wish to reach revelation of the creator. I’m not sure exactly what is that, but it’s something that is missing in our world. Something I lack and whoever is here wants that. We’ve seen a lot in our little lifetime and many of us feel that something is missing and that’s what I wish to find here.

Scelo Mdaka
      Participant

To be connected to the divine source and also nature.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 332 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.