What is the importance of our intentions in our daily reality?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 3. Understanding Your Inner Self What is the importance of our intentions in our daily reality?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Steve Miley
      Participant

The importance of our intentions in daily reality. Because the intentions always have to be focused on receiving with the intent to bestow otherwise, you are just fulfilling yourself for egoistic desires.

Cristina
      Participant

Love is the answer

D
      Participant

I have to relate to the current day as though it is the best situation for me at this moment, that everything is sent by the Creator and that it is all for the best. This is freedom from egoistic desire, to feel the desires of the Creator.

Rune T. A.
      Participant

If you can go a full day with constant focus on why you do what you do, say what you say, feel what you feel and think what you think, you might live a meaningfull life and not just play all day or try to escape pain. I wish I could keep constant focus on bestowing to The Creator in order to reveal Him and achieve equivalence of form with Him. This is the importance of intention.

Naomi
      Participant

our intentions are very important because that is what we need to correct. If we continue in life without even thinking about correcting our intentions our perception of the world will never get better.

John Caton
      Participant

Intention is defined by the desire

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.