What is the importance of our intentions in our daily reality?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 3. Understanding Your Inner Self What is the importance of our intentions in our daily reality?

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      J
      Participant

Our intentions are controlled by our desires so our intentions act like a conduit between our desires and daily life as our daily lives are controlled by our intentions which in turn are controlled by our desires.

Christianne
      Participant

Thoughts are the self, they are the starting point of our feelings and actions

Christianne
      Participant

Thoughts come from the feelings that are there. I can think about those feelings and those thoughts myself before acting, and then act by taking into account above all others, no egoism, not putting my own wishes first, my intention must be to live and act in the interest of the people with whom I live with whom I share, from whom I can also receive, but above all I want the intention of gratitude for the opportunities, the friendship, the life as I may / can experience it

Ralitza
      Participant

Our intentions are the only thing we can control. We cannot change how we are created (will to receive), but through our intention we can change the reason why we are receiving. When that happens, we percieve our reality differently ( 6th sense) and find more meaning and satisfaction in connection to others and life in general.

heather
      Participant

Our intentions show our creator our inner purpose of giving and receiving.  My intention in life is to never corrupt G-d”s ultimate plan for us humans.

Jan Koons
      Participant

intentions can influence my desires. By using the right intentions and the correct desire my reality will change

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.